Sunday, June 20, 2010

Once A BluE MooN!!


This is a one of my favorite song in Japan drama series - With Love- Hasegawa Takashi. It describes the friendship and relationship of persons through internet in this drama and there struggle between it. Plus, the charming song, I attracted to this drama.

The song is quite passion with feeling and emotion. It deeply touch my heart. I burn me and let me to continue in my life. The blue moon mean that rare opportunity which occur once in our life times. We have to take precious of our lives and opportunity around us.

Realizing it once happen a glint of moment, we have grab it, precious it, protect it, with all we can. Even if we can't do so, please bare with it till the end, no matter what will come, never let ourself in regret!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment