Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Being Passion in Lives

I admit that i was a lonely person with a small passion in Lives. I have a little dream of being success in lives. Success in Carrier, Relationship, Love, Dream, and Pleasure. This dream only glide through my mind once a while and i take for granted for thing i have now. I only see wat i nid to did during this moment and not so care for my future. Without foreseen wat will happen nex, i lost track of it - my dream.

And furthermore, this attitude let me lost the thing i care so much without knowing it. This left a deep pain once in my lives. I was a lonely person more that i realize after it stuck me. Maybe it the reason which left me in this depth of darkness.

I must change for the sake for my lives and other more. I must overcome this and dun let it dominate me. My passion will be felt greater in times and future. I will dun let it down.



No comments:

Post a Comment