Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Long Reach Dream

Do it possible? I query it. I do hope for achieving it but i still reserving part of it. Maybe to protect myself and not letting it too over burden of thinking.

What I done and committed is a my willingness and my promise. I dun dream for anything but only hope that it will better and fine in future times.

if mention, I was too stubborn but I can’t help it. Seeking possibility and more other blessing is what that I doing now. I dun regret for any of effort given.

It seem that I was  immature after being observe by other. Stubborn, indecisive, emotional, immature, unresponsive and lack communication is all my biggest weakness. Now I struggle to amend it. I dun blame other but I appreciate for the compliment given. In fact, I can move forward more.

Personality, most thing I keep to myself not other. I was a quiet and secret to other especially my feeling and thought. Not letting other to perceive me and judge me simply. I would act silly to shield off my emotional. It might this which caz other to misjudge my true identity.

Frankly, I wish and pray hard it will be better soon. I can’t give full promise and need now but I will take care it till the end. I still improving and well equip myself to take the responsibility eventually. 

2 comments:

  1. different encounters in life made different people and perception towards life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. after all,they are just memories... replaying over and over again in our heads...

    ReplyDelete