Saturday, January 5, 2013

Decision and Focus

My mind got a lot to shout out but I don't know how.
Today got cooking competition and our team second place.
Today go dental to remove wisdom teeth and hole cavity re pasting process.
I will join more member for gain responsibility and grow my personality.
 I will kind to every person but create my own awareness toward every thing.

不能改变别人就改变自己;不能改变环境就适应环境;不能改变事情就改变对事情的态度
I cannot be forcing now cause even it will gain nothing but mind bothering trouble.
I have change myself so I can be accept again back.
I also have to adapt myself in for greater good.
I cannot be alone doing nothing but fill my live with colour so more meaningful.
There is the fact that I cannot change but I have to accept it and be better.
I sure I will grow as I more brave to face it and slowly gain purpose in life.
Work, play, target, settle down, productive and sincerity toward person in my life.

From the beginning, I alrd decided choice it and I will effort it and I will care for it.
Not mean forever but all I can.
The path I wan is peaceful, simple, helpful, meaningful, understanding, medication,and success in life.
It simple not as norm busy and chasing fame in life.
It same as my future mate.
It seem like aimless live for me.
I will effort for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment